Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nuestro primer invitado

We have our first guest!! Andy's friend, Nick, from back in his school days...30 years ago. I won't call them old, 'cause that would be rude and I'm a lady (snort laugh). But I will mention that they met when I was still in diapers. I'll let you be the judge. ;)

But seriously, it has been wonderful to have a visitor. Nick has been traveling around Mexico and bits of Central America (just this trip). The man has traveled...I mean, all over the world. He's been on a six day jungle walk hacking his way with a machete. He's had a tarantula on his face. (just this trip) He is inspiring to say the least.

We are looking forward to having him for some time. I have really enjoyed getting to know him today and look forward to getting to know him better while he's here.

I've got more work to do...so I'm gonna sign off for now and leave you with a picture of long-lasting friendship.


Nick and Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment